Re: [xsl] Source code formatting

Subject: Re: [xsl] Source code formatting
From: "Pieter Lamers pieter.lamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 08:27:11 -0000
I have the same problem when storing XSLT documents in eXist-db.
Attribute normalization also kills whitespace there because the spec
says whitespace should be ignored in attribute values (and eXist-db
normalizes against the spec). Isn't it about time to change the spec in
this respect?

Pieter

--
Pieter Lamers